Green Gobbler Drain Opening PACs is an eco-friendly choice for opening clogged drains safely and quickly.
- Simple delivery system – no measuring, just tear open one Pac and pour entire content into affected drain
- Breaks down and liquefies years of build up on contact without damaging the pipe or the environment
- Liquefies grease, hair, soap scum, toilet paper, feminine products, sludge, and cigarette butts
- Use in sinks, tubs, toilets, septic tanks, grease traps, etc.
- Safe for septic tanks.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable. Tested and approved by SGS Laboratories, one of the largest 3rd party testing agencies in the world.
- Pour 1 single-serve packet of granules directly into drain.
- Use small amounts of water to activate the product and to rinse off the sink basin and drain covers.
- Allow to sit 15 to 30 minutes then flush with hot water.
- If clog persists, repeat treatment and allow to sit overnight.
- Flush with hot water in the morning and drain should be completely clear.
- Repeat treatment once per month for preventative maintenance.
GREEN GOBBLER comes in a B2B and a B2C customized version.
Both versions containing the unique pre-measured packs – ready to use – and a Hair Grabber Tool.
Box with 3 Drain Opening PAC’s + Hair Grabber Tool.
Bucket with 40 Drain Opening PAC’s + Hair Grabber Tool